Friday, November 7, 2008

Choosing paint color for kids' rooms



As we all know choosing a paint color can be a daunting task. So many people make the mistake, I think, of choosing a color and then finding the accessories to match. I recommend that you find a piece of artwork, material, or an accessory that you love and the base the paint color on that. Here are some pictures that I found on oohdeedoh.com of a little girl's room. I love how they based the primary color scheme of the room on the Babar posters. My kids have the same posters in their rooms and I went with the primary color scheme as well. I went with more of the yellows, blues, and greens, and used red as accent colors. I will put pictures in my next post but my boys are in the middle of destroying their room at the moment.

No comments: