Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year.  We have decorated the house and are getting things in order.  My kids adore the Christmas tree and my oldest is especially obsessed.  He decorates mostly himself and wakes up every morning and stares at it as he is eating his breakfast.  I keep my decorations pretty simple: tree, mantel, and manger scene on one of my buffets, and a Christmas cactus (love the red and pink blooms) on the other.  The manger scene was given to us as a wedding present which I thought was such a great and meaningful gift.  As far as clearing clutter, I do go through my decorations as I am putting them out and get rid of anything I don't like anymore or something that is tattered and torn.  And, as a rule, my decorations have to fit neatly into four boxes.




No comments: