Sunday, March 6, 2011

Winter into spring






I have had a serious lapse in blogging because of a new job I started in January teaching French at an all girls' school here in Charleston.  I am very happy with the job but also still interested in home organizing and decorating and all that kind of stuff also.  I still have been helping a neighbor with a few things in her home and did a paint color consultation yesterday.  I still would like to keep my hands in this business too.  One of my real loves is taking photos and even though I don't have a "real" camera, I think I still get some good ones.  I have been thinking about investing in a nice camera at some point in the future and taking a course in photography.  Here are some of my latest pics---just taken today.  I am inspired by pink at the moment and think the colors in these pictures would be great inspiration for an interior design project.

             



No comments: