Monday, August 2, 2010

End of summer photo book



In this day and age I don't know who would find time to make scrapbooks.  To me, it's an admirable hobby but I think people can become overwhelmed with the expense of costly materials and the amount of time needed to make one.  I love the idea of designing a professional looking coffee table photo book and I love the company Blurb.  You can design something that looks like it comes from a professional publishing company by using their online software and there are a variety of formats to choose from.  The price for a 40-page hardcover book with a dustjacket starts at about $22.00.  Go to blurb.com for more info.  I hope to share more end of the summer ideas with you over the next couple of weeks!  The following picture would probably have to go for the front cover of my book:




No comments: