- The item should represent your current style and the image you wish to project to others.
- The item should fit you well and complement your body type.
- The item should work in coordination with a minimum of two other items in your wardrobe.
- You should be able to wear the item with shoes you already own (for shoes, you should be able to wear them with clothing you already own).
- The item should be in good condition and should not need to be repaired.
- There should be space for the item to be properly stored.
- You should like how you feel when you wear the item (for shoes, they should not cause blisters).
- You should have an occasion in the next year to wear it.
Some Fun Picks for Summer - With each new season I like to switch out things around my house. These are a few of my favorite items I've purchased recently. I ordered this cute doo...
1 year ago