Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coupon organizing

In the past I have not been a big coupon cutter, but during the past two years I have realized how crazy it is not to be.  It's just money in your pocket.  One problem for me with coupons was figuring out how to organize them and keep them.  Once while in the grocery store aisle, I ran into a real coupon queen who gave me this idea--to store them in a binder using baseball card collector pages.  This works well for me because I can organize them by category and the plastic pages make it easy to see what's there.  Now, if I can just remember to take the folder with me!  One thing I've found is that before I go to the grocery store I will sit down and make a list and pick out the coupons that I will be able to use.  An easy quick way to to this is to make a list on a legal sized envelope and then put the coupons in it.  This has worked for me, but everyone needs to come up with a method that works.  And, by the way, Harris Teeter is having triple coupons this week!!  Happy shopping.

1 comment:

Kari Kim said...

Thanks for the tip! I have been struggling to find a good way to keep track of my coupons. Off to the Harris Teeter I will go!