Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My three-year-old's room

I've been in the process of redoing my three-year-old's room.  I love the Serena and Lily bedding and have combined it with red accents because red just reminds me of him.  I left the walls Concord Ivory because it is very bright and happy.  I have contemplated changing the wall color though to perhaps a blue-gray color.  Yesterday I hung some pictures I have collected for him.  I have had the Babar print since I did my first child's nursery and I just can't seem to get rid of it yet--plus, I love the red.  The two nautical prints I got at a local antique shop, and the painting of Noah's Ark is by him.  I like it so far, but am not totally satisfied.  It is a work in progress for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just painted my bedroom a blue- grey color called Light French Grey.
I have never loved a color more. It is a beautiful robin's egg blue in the sunlight and a stormy blue color when it is cloudy. I think it would look great in J's room with the red accents and the bedding.